Big White Mountain
Big White Mountain is a 7,050 ft / 2,149 m mountain peak near Lumby, British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2162nd highest mountain in British Columbia and the 3250th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are China Ridge, Mount Moore, Clapperton Hill, Okanagan Highland, Arlington Mountain, and Nipple Mountain. See the Big White Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Big White Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Big White Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Big White Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- China Ridge 4,557 ft / 1,389 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Moore 6,698 ft / 2,042 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Clapperton Hill 5,461 ft / 1,665 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Okanagan Highland 4,026 ft / 1,227 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Arlington Mountain 4,068 ft / 1,240 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Nipple Mountain 5,241 ft / 1,597 m 13 mi / 21 km away