Big Goldmine Hill
Big Goldmine Hill is a 2,274 ft / 693 m mountain peak near Saint Johnsville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 777th highest mountain in New York and the 40704th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Goldmine Hill, Christian Lake Mountain, West Notch Mountain, East Notch Mountain, Big Alderbed Mountain, and Dexter Mountain. See the Big Goldmine Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Big Goldmine Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Big Goldmine Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Big Goldmine Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Big Goldmine Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Goldmine Hill 2,201 ft / 671 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Christian Lake Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- West Notch Mountain 2,326 ft / 709 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- East Notch Mountain 2,267 ft / 691 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Big Alderbed Mountain 2,487 ft / 758 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dexter Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 2 mi / 3 km away