Big Coolidge Mountain
Big Coolidge Mountain is a 3,268 ft / 996 m mountain peak near Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 150th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 33436th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Whaleback Mountain, Potash Knob, Mount Flume, Mount Liberty, Black Mountain, and Mount Pemigewasset. See the Big Coolidge Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Big Coolidge Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Big Coolidge Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Big Coolidge Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Big Coolidge Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Whaleback Mountain 3,576 ft / 1,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Potash Knob 2,667 ft / 813 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Flume 4,328 ft / 1,319 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Liberty 4,459 ft / 1,359 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Black Mountain 2,930 ft / 893 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Pemigewasset 2,523 ft / 769 m 3 mi / 5 km away