Big Coolidge Mountain
Big Coolidge Mountain is a 3,268 ft / 996 m mountain peak near Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 157th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 34446th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Whaleback Mountain, Potash Knob, Whaleback South, Mount Flume, Mount Liberty, and Black Mountain. See the Big Coolidge Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Big Coolidge Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Big Coolidge Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Big Coolidge Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Whaleback Mountain 3,576 ft / 1,090 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Potash Knob 2,667 ft / 813 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Flume 4,328 ft / 1,319 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Liberty 4,459 ft / 1,359 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Black Mountain 2,930 ft / 893 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Pemigewasset 2,523 ft / 769 m 3 mi / 5 km away