Bey Dagi is a 5,029 ft / 1,533 m mountain peak near Bayat, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Afyonkarahisar and the 1697th highest mountain in Turkey. The nearest peaks are Eyerli Dag, Agil Dagi, Asar Tepesi, Saphane Dagi, Kara Tepe, and Gurbet Dagi. See the Bey Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Bey Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bey Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bey Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bey Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ciralik Dag 6,971 ft / 2,125 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Uclerbaba Tepesi 7,357 ft / 2,243 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Fidil Dagi 6,799 ft / 2,073 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Karababa Dagi 5,531 ft / 1,686 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Deli Dag 6,200 ft / 1,890 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Cengellidag 5,958 ft / 1,816 m 18 mi / 29 km away