Berhe Uul is a 7,938 ft / 2,420 m mountain peak near Tegsh, Dzavhan, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Dzavhan and the 125th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Tobhata Uul, Mongol Uul, Margats Uul, Bor Ondor, Songino Haynhan Uul, and Morito Uul. See the Berhe Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Berhe Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Berhe Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Berhe Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Berhe Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tobhata Uul 8,062 ft / 2,457 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mongol Uul 6,453 ft / 1,967 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Margats Uul 5,268 ft / 1,606 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Bor Ondor 5,760 ft / 1,756 m 30 mi / 49 km away
- Songino Haynhan Uul 5,930 ft / 1,808 m 37 mi / 60 km away
- Morito Uul 6,268 ft / 1,911 m 42 mi / 68 km away