Ben More is a 3,852 ft / 1,174 m mountain peak near Callander, Stirling, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Stob Binnein, Stob Binnein—Stob Coire an Lochain, Stob Binnein—Creag a'Bhragit, Stob Binnein—Meall na Dige, Cruach Ardrain—Stob Coire Bhuidhe, and Stob Binnein—Stob Creagach. Ben More belongs to the Munros peak list. See the Ben More map, 3D fly around, and the Ben More photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ben More SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ben More summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ben More pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stob Binnein 3,822 ft / 1,165 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stob Binnein—Stob Coire an Lochain 3,504 ft / 1,068 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Stob Binnein—Creag a'Bhragit 3,035 ft / 925 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stob Binnein—Meall na Dige 3,169 ft / 966 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cruach Ardrain—Stob Coire Bhuidhe 2,812 ft / 857 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Stob Binnein—Stob Creagach 2,972 ft / 906 m 2 mi / 3 km away