Ben Macdui is a 4,295 ft / 1,309 m mountain peak near Aviemore, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Ben Macdui North Top, Ben Macdui—Stob Coire Sputan Dearg, Ben Macdui—Sron Riach, Derry Cairngorm—Creagan a'Choire Etchachan, Ben Macdui—Carn Etchachan, and Derry Cairngorm. Ben Macdui belongs to the Scottish Munros peak list. See the Ben Macdui map, 3D fly around, and the Ben Macdui photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ben Macdui SUMMIT LOG
4 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 5, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Ben Macdui
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ben Macdui North Top 4,249 ft / 1,295 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Ben Macdui—Stob Coire Sputan Dearg 4,098 ft / 1,249 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ben Macdui—Sron Riach 3,642 ft / 1,110 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Derry Cairngorm—Creagan a'Choire Etchachan 3,635 ft / 1,108 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ben Macdui—Carn Etchachan 3,675 ft / 1,120 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Derry Cairngorm 3,789 ft / 1,155 m 2 mi / 3 km away