Ben Macdui North Top
Ben Macdui North Top is a 4,249 ft / 1,295 m mountain peak near Aviemore, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Ben Macdui, Ben Macdui—Stob Coire Sputan Dearg, Ben Macdui—Carn Etchachan, Ben Macdui—Sron Riach, Derry Cairngorm—Creagan a'Choire Etchachan, and Beinn Mheadhoin—Stacan Dubha. See the Ben Macdui North Top map, 3D fly around, and the Ben Macdui North Top photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ben Macdui North Top SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Ben Macdui North Top
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ben Macdui 4,295 ft / 1,309 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Ben Macdui—Stob Coire Sputan Dearg 4,098 ft / 1,249 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ben Macdui—Carn Etchachan 3,675 ft / 1,120 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ben Macdui—Sron Riach 3,642 ft / 1,110 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Derry Cairngorm—Creagan a'Choire Etchachan 3,635 ft / 1,108 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Beinn Mheadhoin—Stacan Dubha 3,327 ft / 1,014 m 2 mi / 3 km away