Ben Lomond is a 4,649 ft / 1,417 m mountain peak near Guyra, New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in New South Wales and the 66th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Mount Rumbee, Cooks Mountain, Mount Mitchell, Balblair Sugarloaf, White Rock Mountain, and Chandlers Peak. See the Ben Lomond map, 3D fly around, and the Ben Lomond photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ben Lomond SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ben Lomond summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ben Lomond pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Rumbee 4,183 ft / 1,275 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Cooks Mountain 3,948 ft / 1,204 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Mount Mitchell 4,078 ft / 1,243 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Balblair Sugarloaf 4,242 ft / 1,293 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- White Rock Mountain 3,430 ft / 1,046 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Chandlers Peak 4,434 ft / 1,352 m 18 mi / 28 km away