Belton Point is a 6,371 ft / 1,942 m mountain peak near Bigfork, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1767th highest mountain in Montana and the 17272nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Belton Point, Emery Hill, Swanberg Mountain, Triangle Peak, Pyramid Peak, and Great Bear Mountain. See the Belton Point map, 3D fly around, and the Belton Point photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Belton Point SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Belton Point summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Belton Point pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Desert Mountain 6,368 ft / 1,941 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Emery Hill 5,400 ft / 1,646 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Swanberg Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Triangle Peak 7,526 ft / 2,294 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pyramid Peak 7,260 ft / 2,213 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Great Bear Mountain 7,579 ft / 2,310 m 4 mi / 7 km away