Belton Hills is a 6,253 ft / 1,906 m mountain peak near Bigfork, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1827th highest mountain in Montana and the 18019th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ousel Peak, Pyramid Peak, Swanberg Mountain, Desert Mountain, Belton Point, and Triangle Peak. See the Belton Hills map, 3D fly around, and the Belton Hills photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Belton Hills SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Belton Hills summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Belton Hills pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ousel Peak 7,149 ft / 2,179 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pyramid Peak 7,260 ft / 2,213 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Swanberg Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Desert Mountain 6,368 ft / 1,941 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Belton Point 6,371 ft / 1,942 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Triangle Peak 7,526 ft / 2,294 m 7 mi / 12 km away