100% Appalachian Trail
Bellvale Mountain is a 1,332 ft / 406 m mountain peak near Greenwood Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2475th highest mountain in New York and the 54615th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Jeremy Glick's Overlooks, Bare Rock Mountain, Taylor Mountain, Warwick Mountain, Bearfort Mountain North, and Sterling Mountain. Bellvale Mountain belongs to the New York Appalachian Trail Peaks peak list. See the Bellvale Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bellvale Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bellvale Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 7, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Appalachian Trail.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Jeremy Glick's Overlooks 1,133 ft / 345 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Bare Rock Mountain 1,328 ft / 405 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Taylor Mountain 1,490 ft / 454 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Warwick Mountain 1,345 ft / 410 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bearfort Mountain North 1,480 ft / 451 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sterling Mountain 1,315 ft / 401 m 2 mi / 4 km away