100% Appalachian Trail
Bellvale Mountain is a 1,332 ft / 406 m mountain peak near Greenwood Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2432nd highest mountain in New York and the 53501st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Taylor Mountain, Warwick Mountain, Bearfort Mountain North, Jennings Mountain, Round Hill, and Maple Hill. See the Bellvale Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bellvale Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bellvale Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 25, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Taylor Mountain 1,490 ft / 454 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Warwick Mountain 1,345 ft / 410 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bearfort Mountain North 1,480 ft / 451 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jennings Mountain 1,072 ft / 327 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Round Hill 1,184 ft / 361 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Maple Hill 1,224 ft / 373 m 3 mi / 5 km away