Belcher Mountain is a 5,932 ft / 1,808 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 796th highest mountain in Washington and the 19108th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Copper Butte, Midnight Mountain, Lambert Mountain, Cooke Mountain, Scar Mountain, and Wapaloosie Mountain. See the Belcher Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Belcher Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Belcher Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Belcher Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Belcher Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Copper Butte 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Midnight Mountain 6,650 ft / 2,027 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Lambert Mountain 6,473 ft / 1,973 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cooke Mountain 5,069 ft / 1,545 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Scar Mountain 7,024 ft / 2,141 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Wapaloosie Mountain 6,942 ft / 2,116 m 4 mi / 6 km away