Beigang is a 5,636 ft / 1,718 m mountain peak near Shaowu, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Fujian and the 457th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Caobingping, Xianglu Shan, Dushujian, Huanggang Shan, Huanggangshan, and Yangjikeng. See the Beigang map, 3D fly around, and the Beigang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beigang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Beigang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Beigang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Caobingping 4,952 ft / 1,510 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Xianglu Shan 5,656 ft / 1,724 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Dushujian 6,572 ft / 2,003 m 19 mi / 31 km away
- Huanggang Shan 6,947 ft / 2,117 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Huanggangshan 5,230 ft / 1,594 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Yangjikeng 4,785 ft / 1,459 m 23 mi / 37 km away