Beenkeragh is a 3,314 ft / 1,010 m mountain peak in Munster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Munster and the 2nd highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones), Knockbrinnea, Carrauntoohil, Skregmore, Caher (East Top), and Caher (West Top). Beenkeragh belongs to the Irish Munros peak list. See the Beenkeragh map, 3D fly around, and the Beenkeragh photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beenkeragh SUMMIT LOG
5 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 10, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Beenkeragh
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carrauntoohil Tooth (The Bones) 3,146 ft / 959 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Knockbrinnea 2,779 ft / 847 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Carrauntoohil 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Skregmore 2,789 ft / 850 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Caher (East Top) 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Caher (West Top) 3,199 ft / 975 m 1 mi / 2 km away