Beech Hill is a 1,440 ft / 439 m mountain peak near Holderness, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 845th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 51268th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Dolloff Hill, Fogg Hill, Harper Hill, Oak Hill, McGrillis Hill, and Pine Hill. See the Beech Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Beech Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beech Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Beech Hill
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Middle Mountain 2,972 ft / 906 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hunt Hill 2,156 ft / 657 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mary Smith Hill 2,776 ft / 846 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Touchmenot Mountain 2,762 ft / 842 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Perch Lake Mountain 2,306 ft / 703 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Barkaboom Mountain 3,005 ft / 916 m 4 mi / 6 km away