Beckler Peak is a 4,941 ft / 1,506 m mountain peak near May Creek, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1371st highest mountain in Washington and the 25403rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Alpine Baldy, Mount Fernow, Eagle Rock, Sobieski Mountain, Sunrise Mountain, and Flapjack Point. See the Beckler Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Beckler Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beckler Peak SUMMIT LOG
6 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 21, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is standard.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alpine Baldy 5,203 ft / 1,586 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Fernow 6,174 ft / 1,882 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Eagle Rock 5,610 ft / 1,710 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sobieski Mountain 4,390 ft / 1,338 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sunrise Mountain 5,033 ft / 1,534 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Flapjack Point 5,191 ft / 1,582 m 5 mi / 8 km away