Becca Vannetta is a 11,027 ft / 3,361 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 71st highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 222nd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Aiguille de Lancien, Pointe de Lenaie, Becca des Noires, Mont Brule, La Vierge, and Pointes d'Oren. See the Becca Vannetta map, 3D fly around, and the Becca Vannetta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Becca Vannetta SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Becca Vannetta summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Becca Vannetta pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille de Lancien 11,434 ft / 3,485 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Lenaie 11,007 ft / 3,355 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Becca des Noires 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Brule 11,738 ft / 3,578 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Vierge 10,604 ft / 3,232 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointes d'Oren 11,565 ft / 3,525 m 1 mi / 2 km away