Becca di Suessa
Becca di Suessa is a 11,220 ft / 3,420 m mountain peak near Tignes, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 82nd highest mountain in France and the 186th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Pointe du Nantcruet, Petite Sassiere, Punta Ovest, Rocher de la Davie, Monte Ormelune, and Grande Sassiere. See the Becca di Suessa map, 3D fly around, and the Becca di Suessa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Becca di Suessa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Becca di Suessa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Becca di Suessa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe du Nantcruet 10,410 ft / 3,173 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Petite Sassiere 11,014 ft / 3,357 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Punta Ovest 10,289 ft / 3,136 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rocher de la Davie 8,689 ft / 2,649 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Monte Ormelune 10,755 ft / 3,278 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Grande Sassiere 12,306 ft / 3,751 m 3 mi / 5 km away