Becca des Noires
Becca des Noires is a 9,757 ft / 2,974 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 601st highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Pointe de Lenaie, Aiguille de Lancien, Mont Brule, Becca Vannetta, Tete des Roeses, and Monte Dragone. See the Becca des Noires map, 3D fly around, and the Becca des Noires photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Becca des Noires SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Becca des Noires summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Becca des Noires pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe de Lenaie 11,007 ft / 3,355 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille de Lancien 11,434 ft / 3,485 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Brule 11,762 ft / 3,585 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Becca Vannetta 11,027 ft / 3,361 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete des Roeses 10,551 ft / 3,216 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Dragone 11,004 ft / 3,354 m 2 mi / 3 km away