Beaver Mountain is a 3,133 ft / 955 m mountain peak near Rumford, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 95th highest mountain in Maine and the 34353rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Four Ponds Mountain, Horn Hill, Spruce Mountain, Oakes Nubble, Brimstone Mountain, and Perry Mountain. See the Beaver Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Beaver Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beaver Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Beaver Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Beaver Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Round Mountain 1,460 ft / 445 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Blaylock Mountain 1,473 ft / 449 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Red Springs Mountain 1,503 ft / 458 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Blair Mountain 1,168 ft / 356 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Bunch Mountain 1,542 ft / 470 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Jackson Mountain 1,404 ft / 428 m 4 mi / 6 km away