Beatrice Peak is a 10,252 ft / 3,125 m mountain peak in the Ball Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 79th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 238th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Ball, Stanley Peak, Isabelle Peak, Mount Haffner, Storm Mountain, and Vermilion Peak. See the Beatrice Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Beatrice Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beatrice Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 30, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Beatrice Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Ball 10,862 ft / 3,311 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stanley Peak 10,351 ft / 3,155 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Isabelle Peak 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Haffner 8,300 ft / 2,530 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Storm Mountain 10,370 ft / 3,161 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vermilion Peak 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 4 mi / 6 km away