Beatrice Peak is a 10,252 ft / 3,125 m mountain peak in the Ball Range in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 69th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 222nd highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Ball, Stanley Peak, Isabelle Peak, Mount Haffner, Storm Mountain, and Vermilion Peak. See the Beatrice Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Beatrice Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Beatrice Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Beatrice Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Ball 10,862 ft / 3,311 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Stanley Peak 10,351 ft / 3,155 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Isabelle Peak 9,639 ft / 2,938 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Haffner 7,906 ft / 2,410 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Storm Mountain 10,370 ft / 3,161 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Vermilion Peak 8,602 ft / 2,622 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Starr
- Trabuco Peak
- Glendora Mountain
- Mount Sniktau
- Mount Democrat
- Mount Morrison
- Grays Peak
- Thunder Butte