100% Church lake
Bearpaw Mountain is a 6,050 ft / 1,844 m mountain peak near Sumas, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 789th highest mountain in Washington and the 19189th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Church Mountain, Cowap Peak, Little Mountain, Excelsior Peak, Liumchen Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Bearpaw Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bearpaw Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bearpaw Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 27, 2007. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Church lake.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Church Mountain 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cowap Peak 5,394 ft / 1,644 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Mountain 2,533 ft / 772 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Excelsior Peak 5,613 ft / 1,711 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Liumchen Mountain 5,607 ft / 1,709 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bald Mountain 5,495 ft / 1,675 m 5 mi / 8 km away