Bearpaw Mountain is a 6,050 ft / 1,844 m mountain peak near Sumas, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 765th highest mountain in Washington and the 19080th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Church Mountain, Cowap Peak, Little Mountain, Excelsior Peak, Liumchen Mountain, and Bald Mountain. See the Bearpaw Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bearpaw Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bearpaw Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bearpaw Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bearpaw Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Church Mountain 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cowap Peak 5,394 ft / 1,644 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Mountain 2,533 ft / 772 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Excelsior Peak 5,613 ft / 1,711 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Liumchen Mountain 5,607 ft / 1,709 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bald Mountain 5,495 ft / 1,675 m 5 mi / 8 km away