Bear Mountain is a 3,442 ft / 1,049 m mountain peak near Sequim, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1962nd highest mountain in Washington and the 33345th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Schmith Knob, Lookout Hill, Mount Zion, Maynard Peak, Burnt Hill, and Ned Hill. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Bear Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Spokane Mountain 3,855 ft / 1,175 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Deer Mountain 3,406 ft / 1,038 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Blue Mountain 4,183 ft / 1,275 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Boundary Butte 4,029 ft / 1,228 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Wellpinit Mountain 3,419 ft / 1,042 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Round Mountain 2,828 ft / 862 m 7 mi / 11 km away