Bear Mountain is a 3,442 ft / 1,049 m mountain peak near Sequim, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1962nd highest mountain in Washington and the 33345th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Schmith Knob, Lookout Hill, Mount Zion, Maynard Peak, Burnt Hill, and Ned Hill. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Arrowhead Peak 2,976 ft / 907 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,539 ft / 469 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Clarence Kramer Peak 3,629 ft / 1,106 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cupola Peak 3,743 ft / 1,141 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Verstovia (Mount Arrowhead) 3,800 ft / 1,158 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- The Sisters 3,543 ft / 1,080 m 4 mi / 7 km away