Bear Mountain is a 3,442 ft / 1,049 m mountain peak near Sequim, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1938th highest mountain in Washington and the 33205th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Schmith Knob, Lookout Hill, Mount Zion, Maynard Peak, Burnt Hill, and Ned Hill. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Killington Peak 4,235 ft / 1,291 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Snowden Peak 3,589 ft / 1,094 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shagback Mountain 2,687 ft / 819 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Killington 3,917 ft / 1,194 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Rams Head 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Shagback Mountain North 2,704 ft / 824 m 2 mi / 3 km away