Bear Mountain is a 5,446 ft / 1,660 m mountain peak near Brewster, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1119th highest mountain in Washington and the 22594th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Buck Mountain, Loup Loup Summit, Bobcat Mountain, Beaver Mountain, Pole Pick Mountain, and Buck Mountain. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Redoubt 8,969 ft / 2,734 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Red Face Mountain 7,050 ft / 2,149 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Indian Mountain 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nodoubt Peak 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mox Peaks, NW Spire 8,407 ft / 2,562 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mox Peaks, SE Spire 8,504 ft / 2,592 m 4 mi / 7 km away