Bear Mountain is a 5,446 ft / 1,660 m mountain peak near Brewster, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1119th highest mountain in Washington and the 22594th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Buck Mountain, Loup Loup Summit, Bobcat Mountain, Beaver Mountain, Pole Pick Mountain, and Buck Mountain. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gillespie Peak 3,350 ft / 1,021 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cape Lookoff Mountain 3,337 ft / 1,017 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Romance Mountain 3,038 ft / 926 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Horrid 3,205 ft / 977 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hawk Mountain 2,549 ft / 777 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Jones Mountain 2,051 ft / 625 m 2 mi / 3 km away