Bear Mountain is a 7,877 ft / 2,401 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 198th highest mountain in Washington and the 10144th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Redoubt, Red Face Mountain, Indian Mountain, Nodoubt Peak, Mox Peaks, NW Spire, and Mox Peaks, SE Spire. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Peñascoso Mountain 10,979 ft / 3,346 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ripley Point 11,799 ft / 3,596 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jicarita Peak North 12,510 ft / 3,813 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Jicarita Peak 12,835 ft / 3,912 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Trampas Peak 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Jicarita Peak South 12,819 ft / 3,907 m 5 mi / 8 km away