Bear Mountain is a 7,877 ft / 2,401 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 198th highest mountain in Washington and the 10144th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Redoubt, Red Face Mountain, Indian Mountain, Nodoubt Peak, Mox Peaks, NW Spire, and Mox Peaks, SE Spire. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Redoubt 8,969 ft / 2,734 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Red Face Mountain 7,050 ft / 2,149 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Indian Mountain 7,083 ft / 2,159 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nodoubt Peak 7,123 ft / 2,171 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mox Peaks, NW Spire 8,407 ft / 2,562 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mox Peaks, SE Spire 8,504 ft / 2,592 m 4 mi / 7 km away