Bear Mountain is a 3,304 ft / 1,007 m mountain peak near Arlington, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 71st highest mountain in Vermont and the 34167th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bass Hill, Moffitt Mountain, Shatterack Mountain, Mother Myrick Mountain, Haystack Mountain, and The Ox Bow. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Bear Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Peaked Mountain 820 ft / 250 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Little Spring Brook Mountain 1,089 ft / 332 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hathorn Mountain 1,457 ft / 444 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Lunksoos Mountain 1,755 ft / 535 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Deasey Mountain 1,932 ft / 589 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 1,772 ft / 540 m 7 mi / 11 km away