Bear Mountain is a 3,802 ft / 1,159 m mountain peak near Randolph, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in Vermont and the 30332nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Killington Peak, Snowden Peak, Shagback Mountain, Little Killington, Rams Head, and Shagback Mountain North . See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Bear Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Killington Peak 4,235 ft / 1,291 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Snowden Peak 3,589 ft / 1,094 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shagback Mountain 2,687 ft / 819 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Killington 3,917 ft / 1,194 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Rams Head 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Shagback Mountain North 2,704 ft / 824 m 2 mi / 3 km away