Bear Mountain is a 3,304 ft / 1,007 m mountain peak near Arlington, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 70th highest mountain in Vermont and the 34086th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bass Hill, Moffitt Mountain, Shatterack Mountain, Mother Myrick Mountain, Haystack Mountain, and The Ox Bow. See the Bear Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Bear Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bass Hill 1,644 ft / 501 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Moffitt Mountain 2,274 ft / 693 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shatterack Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mother Myrick Mountain 3,356 ft / 1,023 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Haystack Mountain 1,873 ft / 571 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- The Ox Bow 1,749 ft / 533 m 3 mi / 4 km away