Bear Head is a 3,911 ft / 1,192 m mountain peak near Enosburg Falls, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Vermont and the 30868th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Adams Apple, Mount Mansfield, Spruce Peak, The Nose, The Forehead, and The Pinnacle. See the Bear Head map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Head photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Head SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Head summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Head pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Adams Apple 4,121 ft / 1,256 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Mansfield 4,393 ft / 1,339 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Spruce Peak 3,327 ft / 1,014 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Mansfield, The Nose 4,032 ft / 1,229 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Mansfield, The Forehead 3,888 ft / 1,185 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Pinnacle 2,188 ft / 667 m 2 mi / 4 km away