Batura Sar is a 25,574 ft / 7,795 m mountain peak near Alīābad, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 11th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Shispare, Bojohaghur Duanasir, Kuk Sar, Shaujerab, Kampire Dior, and Shanoz. See the Batura Sar map, 3D fly around, and the Batura Sar photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Batura Sar SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Batura Sar summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Batura Sar pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shispare 24,970 ft / 7,611 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Bojohaghur Duanasir 23,339 ft / 7,114 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Kuk Sar 22,577 ft / 6,882 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Shaujerab 13,938 ft / 4,248 m 13 mi / 22 km away
- Kampire Dior 23,189 ft / 7,068 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Shanoz 13,336 ft / 4,065 m 14 mi / 23 km away