Battered Rock Mountain
Battered Rock Mountain is a 3,215 ft / 980 m mountain peak near Pickens, South Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in South Carolina and the 36200th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Coldbranch Mountain, Reedy Mountain, Slicking Mountain, Brushy Knob, Turkey Mountain, and Buzzard Mountain. See the Battered Rock Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Battered Rock Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Battered Rock Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Battered Rock Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Battered Rock Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Coldbranch Mountain 3,333 ft / 1,016 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Reedy Mountain 2,795 ft / 852 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Slicking Mountain 3,323 ft / 1,013 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Brushy Knob 2,379 ft / 725 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bursted Rock Mountain 3,212 ft / 979 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Turkey Mountain 3,022 ft / 921 m 2 mi / 4 km away