100% Northern approach via Clay Mine Road
Bat Mountain is a 4,954 ft / 1,510 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2650th highest mountain in California and the 25698th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Bat Mountain, Funeral Mountains Wilderness Highpoint, Slabby Acres Peak, Pyramid Peak, Schwaub Peak, and Eagle Mountain N. See the Bat Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bat Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bat Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 29, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyramid Peak 6,703 ft / 2,043 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Schwaub Peak 6,430 ft / 1,960 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Eagle Mountain N 3,806 ft / 1,160 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Eagle Mountain 3,808 ft / 1,161 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Perry 5,716 ft / 1,742 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Shadow Mountain 5,069 ft / 1,545 m 15 mi / 24 km away