100% Northern approach via Clay Mine Road
Bat Mountain is a 4,950 ft / 1,509 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2551st highest mountain in California and the 25246th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pyramid Peak, Eagle Mountain N, Schwaub Peak, Eagle Mountain, Mount Perry, and Coffin Peak. See the Bat Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bat Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bat Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 29, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyramid Peak 6,703 ft / 2,043 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Eagle Mountain N 3,806 ft / 1,160 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Schwaub Peak 6,430 ft / 1,960 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Eagle Mountain 3,808 ft / 1,161 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Mount Perry 5,709 ft / 1,740 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Coffin Peak 5,489 ft / 1,673 m 14 mi / 23 km away