Basalt Ridge is a 1,117 ft / 340 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 346th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 11226th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Rotten Rock Ridge, Tibetan Mountain, Ermine Ridge, Yellowhead Mountain, White Glacier Hill, and Moraine Mountain. See the Basalt Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Basalt Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Basalt Ridge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Basalt Ridge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Basalt Ridge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rotten Rock Ridge 1,886 ft / 575 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tibetan Mountain 1,643 ft / 501 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ermine Ridge 632 ft / 193 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Yellowhead Mountain 2,326 ft / 709 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- White Glacier Hill 587 ft / 179 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Moraine Mountain 3,060 ft / 933 m 3 mi / 5 km away