Barracuda Peaks is a 7,336 ft / 2,236 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1887th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 2912th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Bezel Peak, Mount Myrtle, Steppenwolf Mountain, Finality Mountain, Whitetip Mountain, and Breccia Mountain. See the Barracuda Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the Barracuda Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Barracuda Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Barracuda Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Barracuda Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bezel Peak 8,034 ft / 2,449 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Myrtle 6,832 ft / 2,082 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Steppenwolf Mountain 6,784 ft / 2,068 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Finality Mountain 8,411 ft / 2,564 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Whitetip Mountain 7,744 ft / 2,360 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Breccia Mountain 6,478 ft / 1,974 m 3 mi / 5 km away