Bare Hill is a 2,267 ft / 691 m mountain peak near Manchester, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 350th highest mountain in Vermont and the 42522nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Northern Hoosac Range Benchmark, Bakke Mountain, Allen Hill, Blackpoll Mountain, Crum Hill, and Sheep Hill. See the Bare Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bare Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bare Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bare Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bare Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Northern Hoosac Range Benchmark 3,010 ft / 917 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Bakke Mountain 2,549 ft / 777 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Allen Hill 2,421 ft / 738 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Blackpoll Mountain 2,756 ft / 840 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Crum Hill 2,844 ft / 867 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sheep Hill 1,949 ft / 594 m 3 mi / 5 km away