Bandai-san is a 5,958 ft / 1,816 m mountain peak near Inawashiro, Fukushima, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Fukushima and the 295th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Shirabu-yama, Nakura-yama, Kawageta-yama, Takasone-yama, Nishi-azuma-san, and Adatara-yama. Bandai-san belongs to the Japan 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Bandai-san map, 3D fly around, and the Bandai-san photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bandai-san SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 21, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Bandai-san
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shirabu-yama 3,144 ft / 959 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Nakura-yama 1,901 ft / 580 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Kawageta-yama 3,308 ft / 1,008 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Takasone-yama 3,508 ft / 1,069 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Nishi-azuma-san 6,676 ft / 2,035 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Adatara-yama 5,577 ft / 1,700 m 12 mi / 19 km away