100% West Ridge Trail
Baldy is a 3,215 ft / 980 m mountain peak near Kittitas, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2044th highest mountain in Washington and the 34785th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gracie Point (Yakima Skyline Rim), Selah Butte, Pushtay, Craigs Hill, Hult Butte, and Chinamans Hat. See the Baldy map, 3D fly around, and the Baldy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baldy SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 29, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cerro del Conejo 6,503 ft / 1,982 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Lobo Hill 6,493 ft / 1,979 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Cedro Peak 7,772 ft / 2,369 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Sol se Mete Peak 7,497 ft / 2,285 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Mount Washington 7,700 ft / 2,347 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- South Mountain 8,743 ft / 2,665 m 15 mi / 25 km away