Baldy Mountain is a 4,075 ft / 1,242 m mountain peak near Fort Sumner, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2504th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 29983rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bronco Hill, Eighteenmile Hill, Mesita Negra, La Espia Peak, Dipping Vat Hill, and Table Mountain. See the Baldy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Baldy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baldy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Baldy Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Baldy Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bronco Hill 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Eighteenmile Hill 4,150 ft / 1,265 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Mesita Negra 3,891 ft / 1,186 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- La Espia Peak 4,022 ft / 1,226 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Dipping Vat Hill 4,255 ft / 1,297 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Watts Hill 4,295 ft / 1,309 m 11 mi / 18 km away