Baldy Mountain is a 4,075 ft / 1,242 m mountain peak near Fort Sumner, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2504th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 29983rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bronco Hill, Eighteenmile Hill, Mesita Negra, La Espia Peak, Dipping Vat Hill, and Table Mountain. See the Baldy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Baldy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baldy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Baldy Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Baldy Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Iron Mountain 9,944 ft / 3,031 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Touch-Me-Not Mountain 12,041 ft / 3,670 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Green Mountain 11,165 ft / 3,403 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Wilson Mesa 8,619 ft / 2,627 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Scully Mountain 9,783 ft / 2,982 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Black Mountain 10,367 ft / 3,160 m 6 mi / 10 km away