100% From the Latir Lakes south up a ridge
Baldy Mountain is a 12,047 ft / 3,672 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 62nd highest mountain in New Mexico and the 1741st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Baldy Cabin Peak, Point 12165 ft / 3708 m, Latir Mesa, Latir Peak, Bull Creek Peak, and Point 12025 ft / 3665 m. Baldy Mountain belongs to the New Mexico 12ers peak list. See the Baldy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Baldy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Baldy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 25, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Baldy Cabin Peak 12,116 ft / 3,693 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 12165 ft / 3708 m 12,165 ft / 3,708 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Latir Mesa 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Latir Peak 12,708 ft / 3,873 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bull Creek Peak 12,170 ft / 3,709 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 12025 ft / 3665 m 12,025 ft / 3,665 m 3 mi / 5 km away