Bald Mountain is a 6,929 ft / 2,112 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 472nd highest mountain in Washington and the 14396th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Edds Mountain, Snow Peak, Barnaby Buttes, Sherman Peak, Mount Washington, and White Mountain. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Bald Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mittersill Mountain 3,600 ft / 1,097 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cannon Mountain 4,100 ft / 1,250 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Eagle Cliff 3,420 ft / 1,042 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Cannon Balls, NE Peak 3,769 ft / 1,149 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Big Bickford Mountain 3,255 ft / 992 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Scarface Mountain 2,789 ft / 850 m 3 mi / 4 km away