Bald Mountain is a 6,929 ft / 2,112 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 462nd highest mountain in Washington and the 14334th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Edds Mountain, Snow Peak, Barnaby Buttes, Sherman Peak, Mount Washington, and White Mountain. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Eagle Point 6,496 ft / 1,980 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Indian Peak 6,204 ft / 1,891 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Wind Mountain 6,240 ft / 1,902 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 6,280 ft / 1,914 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Boston Hill 6,375 ft / 1,943 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Treasure Mountain 6,985 ft / 2,129 m 7 mi / 11 km away