Bald Mountain is a 5,403 ft / 1,647 m mountain peak near Darrington, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1139th highest mountain in Washington and the 22866th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sauk Mountain, Helen Buttes, Sutter Mountain, Welker Peak, Diobsud Buttes, and Rinker Point. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Reids Peak 11,572 ft / 3,527 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Murdock Mountain 11,207 ft / 3,416 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Marsell 11,342 ft / 3,457 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lofty Peak 11,158 ft / 3,401 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Cardwell 10,741 ft / 3,274 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Notch Mountain 10,922 ft / 3,329 m 3 mi / 4 km away