Bald Mountain is a 1,936 ft / 590 m mountain peak near North Bennington, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 532nd highest mountain in Vermont and the 45156th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Egg Mountain, Walnut Hill, Wheeler Hill, Moffitt Mountain, Tate Mountain, and Shatterack Mountain. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Bald Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ione Summit 7,480 ft / 2,280 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- South Shoshone Peak 9,954 ft / 3,034 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Buffalo Mountain 9,012 ft / 2,747 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Richmond Hill 7,972 ft / 2,430 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- North Shoshone Peak 10,230 ft / 3,118 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mahogany Mountain 8,888 ft / 2,709 m 11 mi / 18 km away