Bald Mountain is a 1,936 ft / 590 m mountain peak near North Bennington, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 523rd highest mountain in Vermont and the 44002nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Egg Mountain, Walnut Hill, Wheeler Hill, Moffitt Mountain, Tate Mountain, and Shatterack Mountain. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Round Mountain 7,014 ft / 2,138 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- East Sister 10,315 ft / 3,144 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Middle Sister 10,846 ft / 3,306 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- South Sister 11,293 ft / 3,442 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Sugarloaf 6,549 ft / 1,996 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Black Mountain 8,133 ft / 2,479 m 11 mi / 17 km away