Bald Mountain is a 1,936 ft / 590 m mountain peak near North Bennington, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 532nd highest mountain in Vermont and the 45156th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Egg Mountain, Walnut Hill, Wheeler Hill, Moffitt Mountain, Tate Mountain, and Shatterack Mountain. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Bald Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burnham Hill 1,860 ft / 567 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Chick Hill 1,923 ft / 586 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Spotted Mountain 3,346 ft / 1,020 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Spruce Mountain 2,411 ft / 735 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Beaver Mountain 3,133 ft / 955 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Observatory Mountain 2,448 ft / 746 m 8 mi / 13 km away