100% yellow trail
Bald Mountain is a 659 ft / 201 m mountain peak near Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3117th highest mountain in New York and the 63213th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Teatown Hill, Stayback Hill, Salt Hill, Turkey Mountain, Catamount Hill, and Torment Hill. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 25, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Indiana Summit 8,189 ft / 2,496 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lookout Mountain 8,343 ft / 2,543 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Sagehen Peak 9,111 ft / 2,777 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Gilbert Peak 8,566 ft / 2,611 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Obsidian Dome 8,556 ft / 2,608 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Wilson Butte 8,405 ft / 2,562 m 7 mi / 11 km away