Bald Mountain is a 1,870 ft / 570 m mountain peak near Groton, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1500th highest mountain in New York and the 45778th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Eastman Hill, Roundtop, Durfee Hill, Steventown Hill, Snyder Hill, and Hammond Hill. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Prospect Hill 3,661 ft / 1,116 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Trail Mountain 4,823 ft / 1,470 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Black Mountain 3,140 ft / 957 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugarloaf 1,227 ft / 374 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Slate Creek Butte 4,839 ft / 1,475 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Offield Mountain 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 6 mi / 10 km away