Bald Mountain is a 1,870 ft / 570 m mountain peak near Groton, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1508th highest mountain in New York and the 45939th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Eastman Hill, Roundtop, Durfee Hill, Steventown Hill, Snyder Hill, and Hammond Hill. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Terry Peak 7,044 ft / 2,147 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 6,010 ft / 1,832 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- War Eagle Hill 6,332 ft / 1,930 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Foley Mountain 6,565 ft / 2,001 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Whitetail Summit 5,656 ft / 1,724 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Deer Mountain 6,650 ft / 2,027 m 3 mi / 5 km away