Bald Mountain is a 2,779 ft / 847 m mountain peak near Brownville, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 152nd highest mountain in Maine and the 36748th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mullen Mountain, Wassataquoik Mountain, Fort Mountain, North Brother, Center Mountain, and South Brother. See the Bald Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mullen Mountain 3,409 ft / 1,039 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Wassataquoik Mountain 2,979 ft / 908 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fort Mountain 3,868 ft / 1,179 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- North Brother 4,151 ft / 1,265 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Center Mountain 2,874 ft / 876 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- South Brother 3,970 ft / 1,210 m 3 mi / 5 km away