Bald Knob is a 7,730 ft / 2,356 m mountain peak near Bozeman, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1074th highest mountain in Montana and the 10709th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Palisade Mountain, Chestnut Mountain, Francham Mountain, Pine Mountain, Mount Ellis, and Sleeping Giant Mountain. See the Bald Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Backbone Mountain 1,181 ft / 360 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Sandy Mountain 892 ft / 272 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Slaughter Mountain 1,138 ft / 347 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Sandy Mountain 1,037 ft / 316 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Kennison Rock 886 ft / 270 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Granite Mountain 965 ft / 294 m 6 mi / 10 km away