Bald Knob is a 10,121 ft / 3,085 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 194th highest mountain in Montana and the 3855th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Rosebud, Mount Dewey, Oxide Mountain, Middle Mountain, Summit Mountain, and Pika Peak. See the Bald Knob map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Knob photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Knob SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Knob summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Knob pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Rosebud 11,184 ft / 3,409 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Dewey 11,411 ft / 3,478 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Oxide Mountain 10,010 ft / 3,051 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Middle Mountain 9,695 ft / 2,955 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Summit Mountain 11,519 ft / 3,511 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Pika Peak 10,938 ft / 3,334 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point