Bald Hill is a 709 ft / 216 m mountain peak near Three Lakes, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2728th highest mountain in Washington and the 62535th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lord Hill, View Peak, Devils Butte, King Benchmark, Lobotomy Hill, Point 1470 ft / 448 m, and Point 930 ft / 283 m. See the Bald Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lord Hill, View Peak 630 ft / 192 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Devils Butte 571 ft / 174 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- King Benchmark 1,610 ft / 491 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lobotomy Hill 1,590 ft / 485 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Point 1470 ft / 448 m 1,470 ft / 448 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Point 930 ft / 283 m 930 ft / 283 m 9 mi / 15 km away