Bald Hill is a 1,693 ft / 516 m mountain peak near Rainier, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2507th highest mountain in Washington and the 48090th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Miller Hill, Baumgard Hill, Jonas Hill, Crawford Mountain, Northcraft Mountain, and Clam Mountain. See the Bald Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lambs Hill 1,490 ft / 454 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Beacon Mountain 1,526 ft / 465 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- South Beacon Mountain 1,611 ft / 491 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Mountain 1,070 ft / 326 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Breakneck Ridge 1,260 ft / 384 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Round Mountain 1,247 ft / 380 m 4 mi / 6 km away