Bald Hill is a 2,093 ft / 638 m mountain peak near Poultney, Vermont, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 436th highest mountain in Vermont and the 43492nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Simonds Hill, Middle Mountain, Lincoln Hill, Haystack Mountain, Cleveland Hill, and The Fox Cobble. See the Bald Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bald Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bald Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bald Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bald Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Stoner Mesa 9,226 ft / 2,812 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Nipple Mountain 9,770 ft / 2,978 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Beaver Mountain 9,304 ft / 2,836 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Belmear Mountain 9,646 ft / 2,940 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Flattop Mountain 9,734 ft / 2,967 m 10 mi / 15 km away
- Taylor Mesa 10,735 ft / 3,272 m 10 mi / 16 km away